Ocean Sun has successfully established a Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprise (WFOE) in Shanghai, China, headed by Kristian Tørvold. China accounts for more than 70% of the world’s floating solar installations and is therefore a strategically important market. With Ocean Sun’s patented technology, we are well prepared to take on the challenges and the opportunities, including the harsh coastal waters of Bohai Bay, tailoring installations for the thousands of lakes of Jiangsu and Shanghai, withstanding typhoons in Guangzhou, and basking in the waters off the sunny beaches of Hainan, and all with higher efficiency and lower LCOE than our competition.
- Ocean Sun and Fred Olsen Renewables to test offshore floating solar power in the Atlantic Ocean
- Ocean Sun has been nominated for DIGITALEUROPE’s Future Unicorn Award 2021
- The Institute for Energy Technology quantifies Ocean Sun’s performance gain
- PUBLICATION OF ADMISSION DOCUMENT
- Private Placement successfully placed